- Comments: 10 |
- Votes: 10
CNN 1d ago(CNN)Many people are looking forward to a time when men will be able to take an oral contraceptive. But there's a challenge with hormonal birth control: suppressing testosterone in men to super-low levels while avoiding the side effects of low hormone levels, such as changes in sexual function. (Of course, side effects have affected some women since the US Food and Drug Administration first approved "the pill" in 1960.) ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-less To Worry 43% - Convince Me 29% - N-won't Be Hit 29% - N-will Fail 0%
- USDA: $22M on research that included kitten cannibalism. Can that be ...
- Facebook moves to block anti-vaccination content. Sound policy or censorship?
- Does cannabis have huge medical potential, is it overblown or mostly a bluff?
- Richard Gere, 69, welcomes new baby boy. When are you too old to become a ...
- Trump's ex-fixer Cohen calls President a racist in testimony to ...
- 'Green New Deal' targets 100% renewable energy by 2030, costs trillions. ...