- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 35
The Independent more than a year agoLionel Messi surpassed Pelé’s record of 75 goals in a calendar year set in 1958 as he scored twice during Barcelona’s entertaining 4-2 victory over Real Mallorca, which saw them remain three points ahead of the chasing pack. In duly despatching the Brazi ... Read more
Results in this view: Messi 0% - Convince Me 0% - Pele 100%
- FIFA president proposes expanding World Cup from 32 to 48 teams. Good idea?
- It's France vs. Germany: do the Euro and the World Cup promote nationalism?
- US women win 3rd World Cup: why do women's sports get less attention?
- US driving FIFA corruption probe. Should they be meddling in FIFA's affairs?
- Germany crushes Brazil, Argentina gets past Holland: who will take the Cup?
- Trump calls Paralympics 'tough to watch' as Paralympians visit White House. ...