- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 36
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 0% - No 100%
- New AI can predict if you're a shoplifter. Should AI be used to prevent ...
- Dad critically wounds daughter during gun safety lesson: when is it too ...
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?
- 'Red Flag' laws let police seize guns if you're deemed to be a danger. ...
- Sanders: felons in jail should be allowed to vote from behind bars. Agree?
- 'Sexless marriage' is a top google search-is infidelity OK when there's no ...