- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
- Texas driver sought by police for 'f*** you Trump' sticker. Violated any ...
- Trump says Texas church shooting an issue of mental health, not guns. Agree?
- Trump tweets that he wants death penalty for NY terror suspect. Do you agree?
- Vegas massacre still a mystery: more to the story than a lone crazed gunman?
- Rapist of 12-yr-old given joint custody of child by judge: can that make ...
- Men being asked to reevaluate behavior towards women: do most behave ...