- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?
- 16-yr-old assaulted on video for wearing Make America Great hat. Hate crime?
- Democrats call for ICE to be disbanded: do you support the agency's work?
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...
- Would you break the law, risk jail to help family if you felt it was ...
- Study: having a working mom benefits both boys & girls later in life. Agree?