- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 36
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 0% - No 100%
- Court affirms woman's right to flash middle finger at cop after ticket. ...
- Court says gunmaker can be sued over Newton school shooting: makes sense?
- New Russian law sets fines, jail time for fake news, disrespecting state. ...
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?
- Topless activists arrested: should women be allowed to show breasts in ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...