- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 36
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 0% - No 100%
- Do you believe black & white suspects receive equal treatment from the ...
- FL senate to pay $900K in sex harassment case. OK for taxpayers to foot bill?
- Accused rapist walks free after plea deal: should victim's assent be ...
- Woman fights to prevent rapist from seeing their child. Does he have rights?
- Should you be able to talk back to policemen without fear of consequences?
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos & wife divorcing. Should she get half the $137B ...