- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Huffington Post more than a year agoFive inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution are suing national beer and wine companies for $1 billion, claiming that alcohol was responsible for their crimes, the Associated Press reports. The civil suit alleges that they were not sufficiently warned about alcohol's addictive properties. ... Read more
- Federal law prohibits marijuana smokers (medical also) from owning guns. ...
- NY state wants to take guns away from domestic offenders. Agree?
- GOP pushes 'good guys with guns', wants to OK concealed carry across US. ...
- Charles Manson dead: can society avoid turning mass murderers into celebs?
- Texas driver sought by police for 'f*** you Trump' sticker. Violated any ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?