- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 80
CBS News more than a year ago(CBS News) WASHINGTON, D.C. - A long line of people waited overnight for a chance to be inside the Supreme Court Wednesday for the most controversial case of this term. At stake is admission to college for millions of Americans for generations to come. T ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 50% - Convince Me 0% - No 50%
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...
- Trump's court pick Kavanaugh wading through hearings: is approval a sure ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Sup. Court shift puts abortion, gay marriage back on table. Think they're ...
- Supreme Court by 5-4 says Trump has authority to impose travel ban. Right ...
- Is solitary confinement in prison equivalent to torture?