- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 80
CBS News more than a year ago(CBS News) WASHINGTON, D.C. - A long line of people waited overnight for a chance to be inside the Supreme Court Wednesday for the most controversial case of this term. At stake is admission to college for millions of Americans for generations to come. T ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 50% - Convince Me 0% - No 50%
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Sup. Court shift puts abortion, gay marriage back on table. Think they're ...
- Supreme Court by 5-4 says Trump has authority to impose travel ban. Right ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...
- Democrats set to filibuster Gorsuch: should Supreme Court picks need 60 ...
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?