- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- An Omarosa spurned: would a tape of Trump using the N-word change anything?
- Charlottesville anniversary: Neo-Nazis march in DC. Has Trump condemned ...
- Special elections show voters shifting blue-will Dems get their Nov. blue ...
- Donald Trump Jr.: Democrats are more like Nazis than Republicans. Agree?
- Dan Rather blasts 'racist' Trump tweet attacking LeBron James. Is Trump ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?