- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Trump's attorney general will refuse to testify if subpoenaed by Congress. ...
- Should VA governor, others who wore blackface decades ago resign (if true)?
- Trump to address the nation tonight: how would you rate the State of the ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...