- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- US admitted zero refugees in October, first time in 18 years. Right approach?
- Angry Republicans demand more transparent House impeachment inquiry. Agree?
- Would Hillary Clinton be a better candidate than the current crop of ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?