- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- Democrat takes solid GOP seat: do you think they'll retake Congress in 2018?
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- Will revelation of extramarital affair with porn star hurt Trump politically?
- Trump names campaign manager for 2020 reelection: will he win a second term?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...