- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- Puerto Rico rocked by Maria, Irma, $70B debt. Will it ever be the 51st state?
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- White Christians now a minority in US.Can they continue to run political ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...