- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- Will there be more Trumps in the White House after Donald Sr. leaves office?
- Major Christian magazine supports impeachment. Is Trump good for Christians?
- Trump impeached: if Senate acquits him, does it hurt his reelection ...
- Has Trump changed the face of US politics or is he a unique phenomenon?
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?