- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
The Daily Beast more than a year agoRomney's pledge to increase military spending by 4 percent of GDP would add at least $2 trillion to federal spending over 10 years. That invalidates every specific cut he has proposed-and the math doesn't begin to add up, says John Avlon. ... Read more
- Biden to black radio host: 'you ain't black' if you back Trump campaign. OK?
- Obama bashes Trump decisions, corona response: will his campaigning help ...
- Kushner won't rule out delaying 2020 US presidential election. Your view?
- Supreme Court to decide on Trump's tax returns: release them to ...
- Trump tweets support for armed Mich. COVID protesters who stormed Capitol. ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?