- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
WFAA more than a year agoA weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid the economy-threatening "fiscal cliff" of middle-class tax increases and across-the-board spending cuts late Tuesday night hours before financial markets reopen after the ... Read more
- Trump launching 'Keep America Great' 2020 campaign: kept promises to voters?
- Trump would listen to foreign intel agents if they had dirt on opponents. OK?
- Political correctness 'a cancer on progressivism'. Backlash outweighs ...
- 21 Democratic candidates-not one open atheist: would an atheist be able to ...
- Trump admin pushing hard to add citizenship question to census. Do you agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...