- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
WFAA more than a year agoA weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid the economy-threatening "fiscal cliff" of middle-class tax increases and across-the-board spending cuts late Tuesday night hours before financial markets reopen after the ... Read more
- Will there be more Trumps in the White House after Donald Sr. leaves office?
- Major Christian magazine supports impeachment. Is Trump good for Christians?
- Trump impeached: if Senate acquits him, does it hurt his reelection ...
- Has Trump changed the face of US politics or is he a unique phenomenon?
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?