- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
WFAA more than a year agoA weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid the economy-threatening "fiscal cliff" of middle-class tax increases and across-the-board spending cuts late Tuesday night hours before financial markets reopen after the ... Read more
- An Omarosa spurned: would a tape of Trump using the N-word change anything?
- Charlottesville anniversary: Neo-Nazis march in DC. Has Trump condemned ...
- Special elections show voters shifting blue-will Dems get their Nov. blue ...
- Donald Trump Jr.: Democrats are more like Nazis than Republicans. Agree?
- Dan Rather blasts 'racist' Trump tweet attacking LeBron James. Is Trump ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?