- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
WFAA more than a year agoA weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid the economy-threatening "fiscal cliff" of middle-class tax increases and across-the-board spending cuts late Tuesday night hours before financial markets reopen after the ... Read more
- Should Trump be worried about impeachment based on what Mueller's revealed?
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...