- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
WFAA more than a year agoA weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid the economy-threatening "fiscal cliff" of middle-class tax increases and across-the-board spending cuts late Tuesday night hours before financial markets reopen after the ... Read more
- Biden to black radio host: 'you ain't black' if you back Trump campaign. OK?
- Obama bashes Trump decisions, corona response: will his campaigning help ...
- Kushner won't rule out delaying 2020 US presidential election. Your view?
- Supreme Court to decide on Trump's tax returns: release them to ...
- Trump tweets support for armed Mich. COVID protesters who stormed Capitol. ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?