- Comments: 52 |
- Votes: 14
Yahoo News about 1M agoJERUSALEM/RIO DE JANEIRO, April 13 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro drew veiled rebukes from Israel on Saturday after saying the Nazi genocide of the Jews during World War Two could be forgiven. The far-right Bolsonaro made a solidarity visit to Israel last month during which he raised eyebrows by asserting, after a tour of the Holocaust memorial Yad Vadshem, that the Nazis had been "leftists." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-time Heals All 38% - Convince Me 38% - N-never Forgive 25%
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- Which do you consider the greater threat: white supremacists or Islamic ...
- Trump calls Confederate leader Robert E. Lee a 'great general'. Do you agree?
- FBI arrests armed 'citizen's' border guard. Should they be allowed to ...
- US cites Iranian 'provocations', sends warships to Persian Gulf. Is war ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?