- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 26
Huffington Post more than a year agoAs 2012 comes to a close, the 112th Congress is set to go down in American history as the most unproductive session since the 1940s. According to a Huffington Post review of all the bills that hit President Barack Obama's desk this session, ... Read more
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Michael Cohen sounds like he may flip on Trump-should the President be ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?