- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 105
The Hill more than a year agoAs President Obama initiates the first attempt at gun control this century, we should note that some of the proffered solutions have been knocking around the halls of Congress since the 1960's and that all entail government regulation. ... Read more
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...
- Bill Maher sorry for dropping N-word. Can white comics use it in their jokes?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?
- Child marriage legal in most US states, no min. age in 27. Should there be ...
- If a man secretly removes a condom during consensual sex, should it be a ...
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?