- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 105
The Hill more than a year agoAs President Obama initiates the first attempt at gun control this century, we should note that some of the proffered solutions have been knocking around the halls of Congress since the 1960's and that all entail government regulation. ... Read more
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...
- Senate Dems kill GOP bill forcing doctors to save aborted babies born ...
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?
- Universal basic income: should govt. give everyone a guaranteed minimum ...
- Arizona considers declaring porn a public health crisis. Do you agree?
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?