- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Starbucks latest chain to ban plastic straws as movement grows: support them?
- Poachers killed and eaten by lions on game reserve: got what they deserve?
- Puerto Rico hurricane death toll est. near 5K: did W. House get response ...
- US, industrialized world largely abandoning nuclear power: right decision?
- Interior Min. reverses Obama rules restricting 'cruel' wolf, bear hunting. ...
- Zuckerberg backtracks on holocaust deniers' right to post-should FB block ...