- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Hunting on long, slow decline in the US. Are you sad to see it disappearing?
- Australia PM panned for coal support as country burns. Climate change to ...
- Have you changed anything in your life to help counter global warming?
- 2020 'key year for climate change action'-will the world rise to the ...
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?
- Black Lives Matter vs. Trump: should statues linked to Confederacy be ...