- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Trump cancels ban on oil, gas drilling off US coasts: can it be done safely?
- 3 months after Maria, 45% of Puerto Rico still without power. Understandable?
- Climate change not a national security priority in new Trump plan: think it ...
- World produces 3.5M tons of waste a day: do you recycle your trash?
- CA gov.: Trump should fear wrath of God, links fires to climate change. ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?