- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?
- Wildlife officials shoot black bear fed by humans for being too habituated. ...
- Elephant hunting ban lifted in conservation success-story Botswana. Is that ...
- Do you think global warming will be more or less extreme than predicted?
- Pompeo touts melting Arctic's trade routes, resources, abundance-good ...
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?