- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Climate change to be taught in public schools under new Connecticut law. ...
- CA law requires pet stores to sell only pets from rescue centers. Right ...
- Poacher sentenced to watch Bambi repeatedly while in jail: can that reform ...
- City kills beavers after their dams cause flooding. Is that OK?
- Are you willing to pay higher gas and other taxes to combat climate change?
- 'A happy, healthy marriage is one of the most important things in life.' ...