- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Trump takes US out of Paris climate treaty: was it a bad deal for the ...
- Trump urged to dump Paris climate change accord by GOP senators. Your advice?
- Is big game hunting for elephants, big cats, rare animals ever acceptable?
- Animal sanctuary kills all its animals including 6 lions, tigers. Their ...
- How confident are you that human activity is main factor behind global ...
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...