- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Should we try saving all endangered species or be selective about who we ...
- Drill baby drill here: US set to become world's largest oil producer. ...
- EPA chief Pruitt says global warming may not be so bad for humans. Makes ...
- Trump cancels ban on oil, gas drilling off US coasts: can it be done safely?
- 3 months after Maria, 45% of Puerto Rico still without power. Understandable?
- France debates adding official age of consent for sex: what should the law ...