- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Trump denies 3K died in Puerto Rico from Maria: was the recovery managed ...
- California commits to 100% clean energy by 2045. Is that a realistic goal?
- Arctic permafrost melting quickly: will global warming be worse than ...
- Are the record California wildfires clearly linked to manmade climate change?
- Starbucks latest chain to ban plastic straws as movement grows: support them?
- Study finds 2017 most miserable year globally since 2005. Surprised?