- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Trump admin ends ban on elephant hunting/trophies: helps conservation. Agree?
- Can the world fight climate change without the US being on board?
- US shifts to fossil fuels as China invests in solar-who's making the right ...
- Trump picks coal lobbyist for top EPA position: is that a conflict of ...
- Trump team plans to shrink national monuments, open to hunting/fishing. ...
- Men being asked to reevaluate behavior towards women: do most behave ...