- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 13
BP's Criminal Penalties Not Enough to Restore Gulf After Disastrous Oil Spill
YubaNet more than a year agoNEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 - BP has pleaded guilty to numerous criminal charges resulting from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, and has agreed to pay $4.5 billion in a settlement agreement with the United States. The settlement ... Read more
- Trump team plans to shrink national monuments, open to hunting/fishing. ...
- Irma makes landfall in Florida-are this year's storms a sign of climate ...
- Adorable rat photos seek to reform rodents image. Do you think rats are cute?
- Study confirms plants can signal danger to each other. Do plants communicate?
- Al Gore: still time to solve, avoid catastrophic climate change effects. ...
- ESPN pulls Asian Robert Lee from Charlottesville game 'for safety'-PC gone ...