- Comments: 15 |
- Votes: 20
CBS News about 1M agoWASHINGTON -- The White House announced Friday that President Donald Trump has pardoned a Navy sailor who took photos of classified areas inside a submarine and served a year in federal prison. White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Kristian Saucier was pardoned by Mr. Trump and the president was "appreciative" of his service to the nation. "He has been recognized by his fellow service members for his dedication skill and patriotic spirit," Sanders said. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-all Had It 44% - Convince Me 22% - N-add Oversight 22% - N-time To Stop 11%
- DNC sues Trump for 'unprecedented treachery' during 2016 elections. Has a ...
- RIP Barbara Bush: which recent first lady did you appreciate the most?
- Trump calls Comey untruthful slimeball after new tellall book. Deserved ...
- Trump furious over FBI raid on his personal lawyer's office: crossed red ...
- Trump approval above 40%, near 50% in some polls: main reason for the surge?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...