- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 168
National Journal more than a year agoGroups that have fought long and hard for health care reform declared victory on Thursday after the Supreme Court upheld the 2010 Affordable Care Act. But opponents made it immediately clear that the fight is far from over. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...
- Trump's court pick Kavanaugh wading through hearings: is approval a sure ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Justice Dept. wants power to detain people without trial during emergency. ...