- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 168
National Journal more than a year agoGroups that have fought long and hard for health care reform declared victory on Thursday after the Supreme Court upheld the 2010 Affordable Care Act. But opponents made it immediately clear that the fight is far from over. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...
- Trump's court pick Kavanaugh wading through hearings: is approval a sure ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?
- Sup. Court shift puts abortion, gay marriage back on table. Think they're ...
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?