- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
Los Angeles Times more than a year agoWhen 120 world leaders and their entourages gather at the United Nations this week, the woes of the world will be onstage in all their tragic detail: a civil war in Syria, the threat of a nuclear-armed Iran, reignited ethnic conflicts in Africa and uphill battles against poverty and global warming. ... Read more
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- Which do you consider the greater threat: white supremacists or Islamic ...
- Trump calls Confederate leader Robert E. Lee a 'great general'. Do you agree?
- Iran shoots down drone, 'completely ready for war'. Who's to blame if it ...