- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
Los Angeles Times more than a year agoWhen 120 world leaders and their entourages gather at the United Nations this week, the woes of the world will be onstage in all their tragic detail: a civil war in Syria, the threat of a nuclear-armed Iran, reignited ethnic conflicts in Africa and uphill battles against poverty and global warming. ... Read more
- Trump under fire for calls to fallen soldiers families: is the criticism ...
- World bathed in conflict: is war & violence an inescapable part of humanity?
- US leaving UNESCO citing 'anti-Israel bias', financial concerns. Right move?
- Trump set for UN speech, vows to 'make it great': is the UN doing a good job?
- Elon Musk wants ban on autonomous killer robots. Can the UN ban ...
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...