- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
Los Angeles Times more than a year agoWhen 120 world leaders and their entourages gather at the United Nations this week, the woes of the world will be onstage in all their tragic detail: a civil war in Syria, the threat of a nuclear-armed Iran, reignited ethnic conflicts in Africa and uphill battles against poverty and global warming. ... Read more
- Trump tells Pentagon to prepare for military parade on 4th of July: support?
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- CNN report on Libya slave trade shocks world. Can slavery ever be stamped ...
- Trump to troops on Thanksgiving-US 'really winning' since he took ...
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?