- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
Los Angeles Times more than a year agoWhen 120 world leaders and their entourages gather at the United Nations this week, the woes of the world will be onstage in all their tragic detail: a civil war in Syria, the threat of a nuclear-armed Iran, reignited ethnic conflicts in Africa and uphill battles against poverty and global warming. ... Read more
- Veteran's Day 2018: does the US do enough to honor, support its veterans?
- Have Trump's policies made the US more or less respected internationally?
- Toronto van terror leaves 10 dead: why don't more Islamic attacks hit the US?
- Trump backs off new Russia sanctions over Syria chemical attack: more needed?
- Russia, China pull closer, send US message: united are they stronger than ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?