- Comments: 10 |
- Votes: 10
Yahoo News about 1M ago(Bloomberg) -- Attorney General William Barr has begun to fill in details on his controversial pledge to investigate whether the FBI and Justice Department engaged in improper "spying" on the Trump campaign in 2016. In a contentious hearing this week on Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, Democrats accused Barr of sounding like President Donald Trump's personal lawyer. But some Republicans encouraged him to lay out the contours of the nascent surveillance probe that he made clear is among his top priorities. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-about Time 57% - Convince Me 0% - N-pure Politics 43%
- Trump launching 'Keep America Great' 2020 campaign: kept promises to voters?
- Trump would listen to foreign intel agents if they had dirt on opponents. OK?
- Political correctness 'a cancer on progressivism'. Backlash outweighs ...
- 21 Democratic candidates-not one open atheist: would an atheist be able to ...
- Trump admin pushing hard to add citizenship question to census. Do you agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...