- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Puerto Rico rocked by Maria, Irma, $70B debt. Will it ever be the 51st state?
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- White Christians now a minority in US.Can they continue to run political ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...