- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Trump hopes African-American voters follow Kanye to his camp: can he get ...
- Elizabeth Warren takes DNA test, proves she's 1/32 Native American. Good ...
- Michael Bloomberg New Hampshire event stokes rumors of 2020 run. Could he ...
- Like him or not, do you think Trump will win a second term in 2020?
- What do you think of Kanye West embracing Trumpism, dining @ White House?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...