- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Jewish groups upset as Trump says voting for Democrats is disloyal. Is that ...
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...