- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- An Omarosa spurned: would a tape of Trump using the N-word change anything?
- Charlottesville anniversary: Neo-Nazis march in DC. Has Trump condemned ...
- Special elections show voters shifting blue-will Dems get their Nov. blue ...
- Donald Trump Jr.: Democrats are more like Nazis than Republicans. Agree?
- Dan Rather blasts 'racist' Trump tweet attacking LeBron James. Is Trump ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?