- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Government shuts down on Trump's one-year anniversary. Who do you blame?
- Trump spent almost 100 days on golf course during first year as pres. Too ...
- If MLK Jr. were alive today, do you think he could have been a good ...
- What grade do you give Donald Trump for his first year as President?
- Transgender army whistleblower Chelsea Manning to run for Senate. Can she ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...