- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Trump team defends removal of impeachment witnesses from NSA, White House. ...
- Trump approval rating up to 49% post impeachment trial-did it help or hurt ...
- Impeachment vote today in Senate: how would you vote if you were there?
- Would Nixon have been impeached in today's media, political environment?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?