- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Deputy AG Rosenstein resigning after Trump accuses him of treason. Your view?
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Trump's attorney general will refuse to testify if subpoenaed by Congress. ...
- Should VA governor, others who wore blackface decades ago resign (if true)?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...