- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Labor Day jobs debate a convention warm-up
Huffington Post more than a year agoRepublicans and Democrats jockeyed for economic high ground in a Labor Day warm-up to the Democratic National Convention, with Republican Mitt Romney labeling the holiday "another day of worrying" for too many Americans anxious about finding a job. Supporters of President Barack Obama worked to put a glossy sheen on economic progress after offering a more muddled message over the weekend. ... Read more
- Trump to minority congresswomen: go fix problems where you came from. Racist?
- Russia-Trump collusion not an issue for Democrats on campaign trail-is it ...
- Pence sees shocking conditions at migrant detention centers, blames ...
- Do you have a problem with Trump profiting from his businesses while ...
- Study finds link between genetics, party: could your politics be hereditary?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...