- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 85
National Journal more than a year agoWith seven weeks to go until the election, Mitt Romney is slipping. Or so says the polls. The latest Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor survey has Obama leading Romney 50 percent to 43 percent among likely voters. These voters are feeling more o ... Read more
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Should the Democrats let Nancy Pelosi lead their new majority in the House?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...