- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 12
CNN about 1M agoWashington (CNN)Mira Ricardel barely lasted seven months as deputy national security adviser before First Lady Melania Trump issued an unprecedented call for her dismissal and President Donald Trump moved to fire her. In those few months on the job, Ricardel generated a long list of enemies and developed a reputation for shouting at subordinates, plotting against White House officials she disliked and leaking stories about her administration opponents to the press. One source familiar with the situation said Ricardel's firing is due in part to her "bullying" of aides both above and below her. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-part Of Admin. 17% - Y-if Offended 0% - Convince Me 33% - N-stay Out Of It 50%
- Should Trump be worried about impeachment based on what Mueller's revealed?
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...