- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 46
Bahrain's PR Offensive: Buying Media, Burying Democracy
Huffington Post more than a year agoJust as the fighting heats up once again between government forces and protesters in Bahrain, a virtual brawl nearly broke out between the daughter of a human rights activist that was imprisoned and tortured in Bahrain, and government representatives on HuffPost Live. ... Read more
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?
- Senate rebuke of Saudis targets arms sales, Yemen war: should US end support?
- Trump says he'll support Saudis regardless of Khashoggi murder. Right move?
- Saudis say Khashoggi died during consulate scuffle, body missing. Believe ...
- Should the US cancel $110B Saudi arms deal if they murdered journo Khashoggi?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?