- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 46
Bahrain's PR Offensive: Buying Media, Burying Democracy
Huffington Post more than a year agoJust as the fighting heats up once again between government forces and protesters in Bahrain, a virtual brawl nearly broke out between the daughter of a human rights activist that was imprisoned and tortured in Bahrain, and government representatives on HuffPost Live. ... Read more
- Kurds key in Syria, Iraq ISIS fight. Is it time for an independent Kurdistan?
- Syria/Russia blasted for destroying Aleppo. Are US/Iraq doing same in Mosul?
- More troops in Afghanistan, Syria: should US reengage militarily in Mideast?
- ISIS defends last Syria, Iraq bases. Was Obama right to go slow, limit US ...
- Trump gets royal treatment on Mideast tour : can he bring change to the ...
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?