- Comments: 11 |
- Votes: 15
Yahoo News about 1M agoISTANBUL (Reuters) - Serap, a 23-year-old clerk at a clothes store in central Istanbul, is sure of who to blame for the precipitous slide in Turkey's lira currency. "This crisis is created by America," she said ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-overall 50% - Convince Me 0% - N-unreliable 13% - N-enemies Soon 38%
- Is the global standing of the US stronger / weaker than when Trump took ...
- All US cellphones to get 'Presidential Alert'. Should Trump have that power?
- Hiroshima anniversary: will nuclear weapons be used again in your lifetime?
- CNN op-ed: press like military, thank both for 'protecting our ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...