- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 52
"Flame" computer virus strikes Middle East; Israel speculation continues
CBS News more than a year ago(AP) LONDON - A massive, data-slurping cyberweapon is circulating in the Middle East, and computers in Iran appear to have been particularly affected, according to a Russian Internet security firm. Moscow-based Kaspersky Lab ZAO said the "Flame" virus wa ... Read more
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?
- Trump pulls US out of 'deeply flawed' Iran nuclear deal: right decision?
- Netanyahu displays Iranian nuke files, reveals secret program-changes ...
- Is the global standing of the US stronger / weaker than when Trump took ...