- Comments: 41 |
- Votes: 12
USA Today about 1M agoNick Cannon has had enough. The comedian took to Instagram to wish everyone a "happy BLACKFACE history month" and called out the two late-night Jimmys (Fallon and Kimmel) and Sarah Silverman along with Gucci, Prada and Moncler for using blackface. Cannon uploaded a collage of the comedians photographed wearing blackface and then posted videos of both Kimmel and Fallon performing in blackface. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-no Limits 40% - Convince Me 40% - N-times Change 0% - N-never Was 20%
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...
- Senate Dems kill GOP bill forcing doctors to save aborted babies born ...
- Universal basic income: should govt. give everyone a guaranteed minimum ...
- Arizona considers declaring porn a public health crisis. Do you agree?
- Court affirms woman's right to flash middle finger at cop after ticket. ...
- Court says gunmaker can be sued over Newton school shooting: makes sense?