- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 9
CNN about 1M agoJerusalem (CNN)Israel's President, a leading US-based organization fighting anti-Semitism, and Hollywood star Gal Gadot are among those warning of the dangers of political rhetoric aimed at dividing Israel's Jews and Arabs. This follows comments by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in which he seemed to say that Israel's Arab population could not fully be considered citizens of the country. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-earned/reality 0% - Convince Me 25% - N-folly/extreme 25% - N-racist 50%
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu faces 3rd indictment: at what point should accused leaders step ...
- Israel's nationality law declares it national home only of Jewish people. OK?
- Kushner says Trump's Mideast peace plan almost ready. Can they close the ...
- Trump: it's time to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights. Agree?
- Holocaust Remembrance Day: should more be done to educate the next ...