- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Only 7% of Congress female: which party addresses their needs, values better?
- Obama hits midterm campaign trail-bashes Trump/GOP. Can he help Dems win ...
- Trump demands NYT reveal ID of oped author 'for national security'. Agree?
- Trump blasts 'gutless' NYT oped by anon admin source-may be treason. Your ...
- Trump calls Woodward's searing White House exposé 'fiction'-who do you ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...