- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- 'Sources tell CNN/NYT/NBC..': are White House/intel leakers revealing too ...
- Would we ever choose an AI president programmed to maximize the common good?
- 'Trump effect' has Democrats dreaming of retaking Congress in 2018. ...
- Trump staff calls Twitter 'intervention': should the President stop tweeting?
- Trump on new Russia special counsel: greatest witch hunt ever. Is it ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...