- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- 4th of July 2020: what would the Founding Fathers think of President Trump?
- Bolton's bombshells? New book alleges many misdeeds. Does it matter?
- Biden to black radio host: 'you ain't black' if you back Trump campaign. OK?
- Obama bashes Trump decisions, corona response: will his campaigning help ...
- Kushner won't rule out delaying 2020 US presidential election. Your view?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?