- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- 67% of American think the Democratic Party is out of touch. Do you agree?
- Trump says being President is harder than he thought: could you do the job?
- Trump attacks protesters demanding tax returns: 'the election is over'. ...
- Trump U-turns on Russia/China/Syria/NATO… flexible, opportunistic or ...
- Press secr. Spicer bashed for Hitler, 'Holocaust Center' comments: needs to ...
- Democrats set to filibuster Gorsuch: should Supreme Court picks need 60 ...