- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Trump plans massive 4th of July party in DC with presidential address: like?
- Trump defies Congress: rejects subpoenas, exec privilege on Mueller report: ...
- Pelosi: Trump goading Democrats to impeach. Would a failed effort help them?
- If Trump loses 2020 election, do you think he'll leave the White House ...
- AG Barr's wide-ranging probe of FBI 'spying' on Trump campaign begins. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...