- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- Will revelation of extramarital affair with porn star hurt Trump politically?
- Trump names campaign manager for 2020 reelection: will he win a second term?
- Citizenship agency strikes 'nation of immigrants' from mission ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...