- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Trump: Biden my dream opponent for 2020. If the two faced off, who would ...
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?