- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Tense times for Trump, Mueller: how do you think the investigation will end?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...