- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Trump fires intel IG who reported whistleblower complaint to Congress. OK?
- Sanders and Biden last men standing: who will win the Democratic primary?
- Trump to block funds to 'sanctuary' cities that don't cooperate with ICE. OK?
- Senate calls first witnesses in Biden/Ukraine probe. Should this happen?
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?