- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Politics is the great divider in the United States
The Washington Post more than a year agoIt hardly took another study for people to know that political polarization in this country is deeply embedded. Still, a report issued Monday by the Pew Research Center paints a particularly stark portrait of a nation in which the most significant divisions are no longer based on race, class or sex but on political identity. ... Read more
- Trump calls for probe into 'Spygate': OK to place informant in his campaign?
- Democrats search for an agenda: what's the main thing they stand for today?
- Rudy Giuliani keeps creating controversy: helping or hurting Trump's case?
- Group threatens to shame non-voters: do you consider voting a duty or a ...
- Bloomberg: epidemic of dishonesty is danger to democracy. Which side lies ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...