- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoAfter a friendly meeting on the 'fiscal cliff', President Obama shook hands with House Speaker John Boehner. Maybe it's the holiday spirit, but there's cautious optimism that bipartisanship might not be dead in Washington after all. ... Read more
- Should Trump-Putin meeting interpreter be forced to testify, reveal details?
- US govt shutdown now longest in history. How do you think it will end?
- After Comey firing FBI probed why Trump seemed to push Russian interests. OK?
- Do you think a border wall improves security, reduces illegal immigration?
- Major networks to air primetime Trump speech to nation on border: should ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...