- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
Rounding Up the Forecasts & Guesses for 2013
resource investor more than a year agoFollowing last week’s losses of 0.50% and 2.5% respectively, gold and silver started the final full trading week of the year on a muted note. Thinning participation and year-end book-squaring have begun playing a more significant role despite the still-u ... Read more
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?
- Woman gets paid time off to care for her dogs-'they're my family'. Makes ...
- Bitcoin under pressure: does the global cryptocurrency have a long term ...
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- White House considering plan to drug test food stamp recipients. Good idea?