- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
Rounding Up the Forecasts & Guesses for 2013
resource investor more than a year agoFollowing last week’s losses of 0.50% and 2.5% respectively, gold and silver started the final full trading week of the year on a muted note. Thinning participation and year-end book-squaring have begun playing a more significant role despite the still-u ... Read more
- 4-day work week experiment 'great success'. Could that work for most ...
- No women among 100 highest paid athletes: is that justifiable?
- Trump pushes for Russia to be readmitted to G-7 meetings of top nations. ...
- Allies furious as Trump slaps tariffs on products from EU/Mex/Canada. ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Migrants stuck on Mexico border as Trump threatens troops/aid cut. Good ...