- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
Rounding Up the Forecasts & Guesses for 2013
resource investor more than a year agoFollowing last week’s losses of 0.50% and 2.5% respectively, gold and silver started the final full trading week of the year on a muted note. Thinning participation and year-end book-squaring have begun playing a more significant role despite the still-u ... Read more
- Should the ban on US companies using bribes in foreign countries be removed?
- 'Extinction Rebellion' protest draw wrath from stranded commuters. Good ...
- Should Western museums return artifacts to the countries they were taken ...
- Has globalization kept its promise to help all or mainly benefited the ...
- Bono at Davos: capitalism is a wild amoral beast that must be tamed. Agree?
- Trump proposes $1000 for every American to cushion coronavirus blow. Good ...