- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
Rounding Up the Forecasts & Guesses for 2013
resource investor more than a year agoFollowing last week’s losses of 0.50% and 2.5% respectively, gold and silver started the final full trading week of the year on a muted note. Thinning participation and year-end book-squaring have begun playing a more significant role despite the still-u ... Read more
- Bitcoin under pressure: does the global cryptocurrency have a long term ...
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- Concern over Trump's deep foreign aid cuts: should US give more or less?
- Intl. Women's Day: are women around the world better off than 10 years ago?
- World's 8 richest people have as much as poorest half. What do you think?
- Trump tax reform aims for 15% corporate rate, less for individuals. ...