- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 24
Rounding Up the Forecasts & Guesses for 2013
resource investor more than a year agoFollowing last week’s losses of 0.50% and 2.5% respectively, gold and silver started the final full trading week of the year on a muted note. Thinning participation and year-end book-squaring have begun playing a more significant role despite the still-u ... Read more
- Intl. Women's Day: are women around the world better off than 10 years ago?
- World's 8 richest people have as much as poorest half. What do you think?
- France gives workers 'right to disconnect': no mails, calls after hours. ...
- Trump commits to leaving TPP (Pacific trade pact). Right move or gift to ...
- IMF warns world to bring record $152 trillion debt under control. Top ...
- America's new poor & stigma of panhandling: would you beg if you had no ...