- Comments: 33 |
- Votes: 17
The Washington Post about 1M agoEarlier this month, CNN published cellphone and hidden-camera footage from what appeared to be "slave auctions" conducted in Libya. The images, including video obtained by undercover CNN journalists, served as a jolt to the international community: They showed what seemed to be West African migrants being haggled over as "merchandise" by smugglers operating in what has become a haven for illicit trafficking networks. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-almost Gone 0% - Convince Me 44% - N-will Come/go 33% - N-widespread 22%
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- Trump to troops on Thanksgiving-US 'really winning' since he took ...
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...