- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...
- Bill Maher sorry for dropping N-word. Can white comics use it in their jokes?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?
- Child marriage legal in most US states, no min. age in 27. Should there be ...
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?