- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- White supremacist 'Unite the Right' rally gets violent. Support right to ...
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?
- Kids living with parents longer, millennials moving back home. Good or bad?
- Trump seen by White Christians as last hope to reverse decline. Your view?
- July 4: if US Founding Fathers visited today, would they like what they ...
- Passenger sees man texting about child abuse, turns him in. What would you ...