- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Weinstein's reported $44M settlement w/accusers: achieved something for ...
- 'Sexless marriage' is a top google search-is infidelity OK when there's no ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...
- Senate Dems kill GOP bill forcing doctors to save aborted babies born ...
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?
- Is solitary confinement in prison equivalent to torture?