- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Divorce, marriage rates both fall: when should you end an unhappy marriage?
- Native Americans mark Thanksgiving with day of mourning: understandable?
- Company to give handguns to employees as Christmas present. What do you ...
- Children+parents+grandparents: is it good to live in a multigenerational ...
- Is it OK for white kids to wear "Black Panther" costumes for Halloween?
- Woman fights to prevent rapist from seeing their child. Does he have rights?