- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- ESPN pulls Asian Robert Lee from Charlottesville game 'for safety'-PC gone ...
- Extreme left 'antifa' anti-fascists hit for shady tactics. As bad as far ...
- Clooney a dad at 55, trend of older fathers-when is it too late for ...
- White supremacist 'Unite the Right' rally gets violent. Support right to ...
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?
- Another acquittal in shooting of black man. Is system set up to protect cops?