- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- New Orleans removing statues of Confederate war heroes. Right ...
- 4/20: pot smokers rejoice-has cannabis legalization passed tipping point in ...
- US Olympic gymnast on topless photos: modesty does not equal respect. Agree?
- Study: increasing support for traditional gender roles in home. Your view?
- Ben Carson-slaves were 'involuntary immigrants', had 'strength to hold on'. ...
- Arkansas goes ahead with executions: is lethal injection a humane way to do ...