- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Facebook launches dating service-are online matches as good as real world ...
- باتت ظاهرة تأخر الزواج سيمة جديدة في عصرنا اليوم, فما هو افضل سن للزاوج ؟
- Can straight men, women be best friends without it turning into something ...
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?