- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Can straight men, women be best friends without it turning into something ...
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?
- Starbucks barista tells police officers to leave: are you intimidated by ...
- Teen Vogue slammed for column touting sex work as legitimate career choice. ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?