- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Could you forgive your spouse if your baby died after being left in a hot ...
- Judge dismisses case against Nevada brothels .Should prostitution be legal?
- Facebook launches dating service-are online matches as good as real world ...
- باتت ظاهرة تأخر الزواج سيمة جديدة في عصرنا اليوم, فما هو افضل سن للزاوج ؟
- Can straight men, women be best friends without it turning into something ...
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...