- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Would you expect your spouse to let you access their texts/mail/phone if ...
- A year since Charlottesville: have race relations in US gotten better or ...
- Pheromone parties let you find love by scent: can smell predict ...
- Money & happiness: would you rather have a high salary or a satisfying job?
- Study: having a working mom benefits both boys & girls later in life. Agree?
- Could you still love your parent, spouse, child if they committed mass ...