- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Father's Day 2018: is a father's parenting role secondary to the mother's?
- Giuliani: 'I don't respect a porn star like I respect a career women': agree?
- Miss America drops swimsuit competition, won't judge physical beauty. Like?
- #Livingwhileblack: do you think there's systematic, pervasive racism in the ...
- Starbucks shuts for a day for diversity training after race incident-good ...
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...