- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- France debates adding official age of consent for sex: what should the law ...
- International Women's Day: do you consider yourself a feminist?
- 17 dead in new school shooting: what must be done to prevent the next ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?
- Steep drop in % of teens having sex, pregnancies. What's the main reason?
- Trump wants death penalty for drug traffickers to stem opioid epidemic: ...