- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Men being asked to reevaluate behavior towards women: do most behave ...
- Entertainment, business elite outed for sexual harassment: real tipping ...
- French law to ban catcalling-should people who harass women in street be ...
- #Metoo hashtag floods web with harassment claims. Is sharing stories helpful?
- Boy Scouts will now allow girls to join: families want to stay together. ...
- Charles Manson dead: can society avoid turning mass murderers into celebs?