- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?
- Universal basic income: should govt. give everyone a guaranteed minimum ...
- Arizona considers declaring porn a public health crisis. Do you agree?
- Americans honor Martin Luther King Jr. Would his message still resonate ...
- 'A happy, healthy marriage is one of the most important things in life.' ...
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?