- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 134
Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use
The New York Times more than a year agoSenior White House and Justice Department officials are considering plans for legal action against Colorado and Washington that could undermine voter-approved initiatives to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in those states ... Read more
- Woman who called 911 on black man who asked her to leash her dog fired. ...
- Tech 'Big Brother' lets authorities track COVID patients, contacts via ...
- Boy Scouts going bankrupt as sex scandals swirl. Would you let your child ...
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?
- 2019 coming to an end: are you optimistic or pessimistic about 2020?
- Justice Dept. wants power to detain people without trial during emergency. ...