- Comments: 14 |
- Votes: 14
CBS News about 1M agoA new study published in Annals of Neurology found kids who start playing tackle football before age 12 will, on average, develop cognitive and emotional symptoms associated with the degenerative brain disease CTE much earlier than those who start later. One California family whose son began playing football at 9 years old is blaming the sport for his early death. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-too Violent 10% - Convince Me 10% - N-protect Better 80%
- International Yoga Day: is yoga good for your health?
- Pope says abortion for birth defects is like Nazi eugenics: fair comparison?
- Calls for better antidepressant drugs as suicides spike: is that what's ...
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous' 12-step treatment the best way to kick the bottle?
- Scientists successfully reanimate brains: would you want to live forever?
- Puerto Rico hurricane death toll est. near 5K: did W. House get response ...