- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 89
ABC News more than a year agoFormer President Bill Clinton is defending Democratic attacks on Mitt Romney's personal finances and describing himself as "perplexed" and "surprised" that the Republican standard-bearer hasn't released more of his tax returns. "I am a little surprised t ... Read more
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- US admitted zero refugees in October, first time in 18 years. Right approach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?