- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 89
ABC News more than a year agoFormer President Bill Clinton is defending Democratic attacks on Mitt Romney's personal finances and describing himself as "perplexed" and "surprised" that the Republican standard-bearer hasn't released more of his tax returns. "I am a little surprised t ... Read more
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Trump team defends removal of impeachment witnesses from NSA, White House. ...
- Trump approval rating up to 49% post impeachment trial-did it help or hurt ...
- Impeachment vote today in Senate: how would you vote if you were there?
- Would Nixon have been impeached in today's media, political environment?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?