- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 89
ABC News more than a year agoFormer President Bill Clinton is defending Democratic attacks on Mitt Romney's personal finances and describing himself as "perplexed" and "surprised" that the Republican standard-bearer hasn't released more of his tax returns. "I am a little surprised t ... Read more
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- El Paso shooter posted anti-Latino manifesto: does Trump share ...
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...