- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 89
ABC News more than a year agoFormer President Bill Clinton is defending Democratic attacks on Mitt Romney's personal finances and describing himself as "perplexed" and "surprised" that the Republican standard-bearer hasn't released more of his tax returns. "I am a little surprised t ... Read more
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Tense times for Trump, Mueller: how do you think the investigation will end?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...