- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 89
ABC News more than a year agoFormer President Bill Clinton is defending Democratic attacks on Mitt Romney's personal finances and describing himself as "perplexed" and "surprised" that the Republican standard-bearer hasn't released more of his tax returns. "I am a little surprised t ... Read more
- Trump criticized for speaking at opening of Miss. civil rights museum. Fair?
- Trump on a roll after series of successes, claims he's winning: is he right?
- Obama accused of comparing Trump and rise of Nazis, Hitler: fair or ...
- Al Franken resigns from Senate after harassment allegations. Right decision?
- Trump's lawyer: POTUS can't 'obstruct justice', can comment on any case. ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...