- Comments: 23 |
- Votes: 11
CBS News about 1M agoGun maker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster rifle used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, a divided Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Thursday. Justices issued a 4-3 decision that reinstated a wrongful death lawsuit and overturned a lower court ruling that the lawsuit was prohibited by a 2005 federal law that shields gun manufacturers from liability in most cases when their products are used in crimes. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-irresponsible 50% - Convince Me 0% - N-uninvolved 50%
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?
- 'Red Flag' laws let police seize guns if you're deemed to be a danger. ...
- Sanders: felons in jail should be allowed to vote from behind bars. Agree?
- Man arrested for keeping 86-inch TV send to his house by mistake. Fair?
- Anger as charges dropped against Smollett. Did the actor fake 'racist' ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...