- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?