- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- If Mueller concludes Trump didn't collude with Russians, will you believe it?
- Mueller files report: no new indictments. Should Democrats keep ...
- Are the new Democratic liberals like Ocasio-Cortez good for the party?
- Electoral college under attack by Democrats but Trump likes it now: your ...
- Elizabeth Warren wants Confederate statues off federal land, in museums. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...