- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- Do you think Trump's angry tweetstorms are impulsive or calculated, planned?
- As Mueller expands Trump probe, threats grow President may fire him. Can he?
- President declares complete power to pardon. Can the President pardon ...
- Trump slams AG Sessions in NYT: wish I'd never hired him. Should the AG ...
- Trump: a 'violation' if special counsel investigates family's finances. ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...