- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- 4th of July 2020: what would the Founding Fathers think of President Trump?
- Bolton's bombshells? New book alleges many misdeeds. Does it matter?
- Biden to black radio host: 'you ain't black' if you back Trump campaign. OK?
- Obama bashes Trump decisions, corona response: will his campaigning help ...
- Kushner won't rule out delaying 2020 US presidential election. Your view?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?