- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- What grade do you give Donald Trump for his first year as President?
- Transgender army whistleblower Chelsea Manning to run for Senate. Can she ...
- Fox host: Trump's 'shithole' countries remark what most Americans think. ...
- Oprah Winfrey considering running for president: would you vote for her?
- Trump slams tell-all book, defends mental health: 'I'm a stable genius'. ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...