- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- DNC sues Trump for 'unprecedented treachery' during 2016 elections. Has a ...
- RIP Barbara Bush: which recent first lady did you appreciate the most?
- Trump calls Comey untruthful slimeball after new tellall book. Deserved ...
- Trump furious over FBI raid on his personal lawyer's office: crossed red ...
- Trump approval above 40%, near 50% in some polls: main reason for the surge?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...