- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- Would we ever choose an AI president programmed to maximize the common good?
- 'Trump effect' has Democrats dreaming of retaking Congress in 2018. ...
- Trump staff calls Twitter 'intervention': should the President stop tweeting?
- Trump on new Russia special counsel: greatest witch hunt ever. Is it ...
- White House denies Trump asked Comey to stop Russia probe. Who do you ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...