- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 442
CBS News more than a year agoSeveral new state and national polls released Friday show a presidential race that remains deadlocked only 12 days before the election. The candidates split an advantage in swing states, while one national tracking poll shows the candidates essentially t ... Read more
Results in this view: Romney 0% - Convince Me 100% - Obama 0%
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Should the Democrats let Nancy Pelosi lead their new majority in the House?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...