- Comments: 15 |
- Votes: 11
The Atlantic about 1M agoStocks rose on Friday as investors cheered a stronger-than-expected jobs report and shrugged off President Donald Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum, which weren't as stringent as some had feared. The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 440.53 points, or 1.8 percent, to 25,335. The S&P 500 index rose 1.7 percent and the tech-heavy Nasdaq composite advanced 1.8 percent. ... Read more
Results in this view: Way Up 0% - Up A Bit/nicely 25% - Flat/a Bit Down 38% - Way Down 38%
- White House considering plan to drug test food stamp recipients. Good idea?
- Should US copy new UK law that forced companies to expose huge gender pay ...
- Trump tweets that Amazon causes 'tremendous loss to US', stock plunges: ...
- China warns US on trade: do you agree with Trump that China treats US ...
- Toys 'R Us closing all stores: do you shop for toys, electronics mostly ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?