- Comments: 24 |
- Votes: 13
Yahoo News about 1M agoThe father of Isil bride Shamima Begum has apologised to the British public for his daughter's decision to flee the country and join the terror group. Ahmed Ali said Ms Begum, who travelled from London to Syria aged 15 in 2015, had "done wrong without realising it". ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-support Always 22% - Y-accept/reform 22% - Convince Me 22% - N-might Disown 33%
- Trump admin tried to fast track nuke power for Saudi Arabia-should they get ...
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?
- Senate rebuke of Saudis targets arms sales, Yemen war: should US end support?
- Trump says he'll support Saudis regardless of Khashoggi murder. Right move?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...