- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 64
Huffington Post more than a year agoSenate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) signaled Wednesday that he isn't backing down in his plan to get rid of Senate filibuster rules at the start of the next Congress if Democrats are in charge. Reid sparred with Senate Minority Leade ... Read more
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Michael Cohen sounds like he may flip on Trump-should the President be ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?