- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Trump's first 100 days coming to a close. How would you grade him so far?
- 67% of American think the Democratic Party is out of touch. Do you agree?
- Trump says being President is harder than he thought: could you do the job?
- Trump attacks protesters demanding tax returns: 'the election is over'. ...
- Trump U-turns on Russia/China/Syria/NATO… flexible, opportunistic or ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...