- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Do you think Trump's angry tweetstorms are impulsive or calculated, planned?
- As Mueller expands Trump probe, threats grow President may fire him. Can he?
- President declares complete power to pardon. Can the President pardon ...
- Trump slams AG Sessions in NYT: wish I'd never hired him. Should the AG ...
- Trump: a 'violation' if special counsel investigates family's finances. ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...