- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Jewish groups upset as Trump says voting for Democrats is disloyal. Is that ...
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...