- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Halfway through: 2 years since Trump's inauguration. Has he kept his ...
- Should Trump-Putin meeting interpreter be forced to testify, reveal details?
- US govt shutdown now longest in history. How do you think it will end?
- After Comey firing FBI probed why Trump seemed to push Russian interests. OK?
- Do you think a border wall improves security, reduces illegal immigration?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...