- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- GOP resists calling witnesses in Senate impeachment trial. Are they ...
- Will there be more Trumps in the White House after Donald Sr. leaves office?
- Major Christian magazine supports impeachment. Is Trump good for Christians?
- Trump impeached: if Senate acquits him, does it hurt his reelection ...
- Has Trump changed the face of US politics or is he a unique phenomenon?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?