- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- 'Trump effect' has Democrats dreaming of retaking Congress in 2018. ...
- Trump staff calls Twitter 'intervention': should the President stop tweeting?
- Trump on new Russia special counsel: greatest witch hunt ever. Is it ...
- White House denies Trump asked Comey to stop Russia probe. Who do you ...
- Trump defends revealing terror intel to Russians: 'my absolute right'. Agree?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...