- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Only 7% of Congress female: which party addresses their needs, values better?
- Obama hits midterm campaign trail-bashes Trump/GOP. Can he help Dems win ...
- Trump demands NYT reveal ID of oped author 'for national security'. Agree?
- Trump blasts 'gutless' NYT oped by anon admin source-may be treason. Your ...
- Trump calls Woodward's searing White House exposé 'fiction'-who do you ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...