- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- US admitted zero refugees in October, first time in 18 years. Right approach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?