- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Should the Democrats let Nancy Pelosi lead their new majority in the House?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...