- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- White Christians now a minority in US.Can they continue to run political ...
- Deal with the devil: Trump disses GOP, inks debt deal w/Pelosi & Schumer. ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...