- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- Democrat takes solid GOP seat: do you think they'll retake Congress in 2018?
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- Will revelation of extramarital affair with porn star hurt Trump politically?
- Trump names campaign manager for 2020 reelection: will he win a second term?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...