- Comments: 3 |
- Votes: 119
The Independent more than a year agoThe Republican Party is still grappling with its electoral trouncing last week. But its vanquished nominee, Mitt Romney, has already worked out why he was thrashed: Barack Obama's "gifts" to minorities and illegal immigrants, college-loan waivers to youn ... Read more
Results in this view: Right 0% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong 100%
- If MLK Jr. were alive today, do you think he could have been a good ...
- What grade do you give Donald Trump for his first year as President?
- Transgender army whistleblower Chelsea Manning to run for Senate. Can she ...
- Fox host: Trump's 'shithole' countries remark what most Americans think. ...
- Oprah Winfrey considering running for president: would you vote for her?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...