- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 20
The Washington Post more than a year agoOn Tuesday, Michigan became the 24th state in the nation to enact a "right-to-work" law designed to weaken labor unions. Under the new rules, employees in unionized workplaces will no longer be required to pay unions for the cost of being represented. ... Read more
- Amazon to pay $0 in fed tax on $11B profit. Feel they're doing anything ...
- Trump declares national emergency to get money for wall: Do you agree?
- NYC faces backlash over $3B in subsidies given to Amazon for new HQ. Good ...
- Trump ends shutdown temporarily with no wall, says he didn't lose. Agree?
- Fiery new Democrat Ocasio-Cortez calls for much higher taxes on rich. Agree?
- Has globalization kept its promise to help all or mainly benefited the ...