- Comments: 13 |
- Votes: 3
Yahoo News 27d agoBerlin (AFP) - German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier urged the United States to be a "mutually respectful partner" and reject nationalism, in a clear salvo aimed at US leader Donald Trump as Germany on Saturday marked 30 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-stabler Then 0% - Convince Me 33% - N-better Now 67%
- NATO summit ends with visible cracks: how important is the organization ...
- Trump Admin slashing refugee numbers, funding-may reach 0 in 2020. Right ...
- Trump largely ignoring Hong Kong protests: should the US actively support ...
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- War fears with Iran rise and fall: what do you think of Trump's Iran policy?
- What do you expect from a war between a US coalition and the Iranians?