- Comments: 46 |
- Votes: 5
Yahoo News about 1M agoIn the last five months, bushfires have razed an estimated 25 million acres in Australia. That's an area larger than South Korea. Prime minister Scott Morrison has said that he doesn't think more aggressive cuts to Australia's carbon emissions would have changed the outcome of this fire season. On Friday, thousands of Australians took to the streets to call for more robust action on climate change. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-must Act Now 57% - Y-but Worth It 0% - Convince Me 0% - N-other Factors 43%
- Have you changed anything in your life to help counter global warming?
- 2020 'key year for climate change action'-will the world rise to the ...
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?
- Wildlife officials shoot black bear fed by humans for being too habituated. ...
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?
- 2019 coming to an end: are you optimistic or pessimistic about 2020?