- Comments: 10 |
- Votes: 11
Yahoo News about 1M agoOnly one American was a firsthand witness to President Donald Trump's summit last summer with Russian President Vladimir Putin: veteran State Department translator Marina Gross. Gross' job is to blend into the background and seamlessly help two leaders communicate. But now there is mounting interest in seeing Gross step into the spotlight, as Democrats on the House Foreign Affairs and Intelligence Committees seek an explanation for what exactly transpired behind closed doors in Helsinki. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-suspicious 60% - Convince Me 20% - N-exec Privilege 20%
- Trump supporters suggest Mueller report may be kept confidential. Your view?
- Bernie Sanders joins crowded Democratic field for 2020. Can he beat Trump
- Deputy AG Rosenstein resigning after Trump accuses him of treason. Your view?
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...