- Comments: 6 |
- Votes: 9
The Washington Post about 1M agoKristen Welch didn't think Tinder was for queer people. "I was very skeptical," she said in a phone interview. "I felt like it would be a meat market." The popular dating app is known more for hookups and helping people stay single than for finding long-term relationships. But the 33-year-old was new to the Washington area and didn't want to ask her co-workers to set her up. A friend had met her girlfriend on the popular dating app, so Welch decided to give it a try. She kept her bio simple: "Don't message me if you don't sleep with the fan on." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-best Option 33% - Convince Me 33% - N-false Hopes 33%
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?
- Starbucks barista tells police officers to leave: are you intimidated by ...
- Teen Vogue slammed for column touting sex work as legitimate career choice. ...
- Weinstein's reported $44M settlement w/accusers: achieved something for ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?