- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 104
The New York Times more than a year agoCHARLOTTE, N.C. — Mayor Julián Castro of San Antonio made his national debut on Tuesday evening at the Democratic convention, presenting himself as a generational testament to American opportunity that would not have been possible without hard work and a helping hand. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Puerto Rico rocked by Maria, Irma, $70B debt. Will it ever be the 51st state?
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- White Christians now a minority in US.Can they continue to run political ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...