- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 104
The New York Times more than a year agoCHARLOTTE, N.C. — Mayor Julián Castro of San Antonio made his national debut on Tuesday evening at the Democratic convention, presenting himself as a generational testament to American opportunity that would not have been possible without hard work and a helping hand. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Should Trump-Putin meeting interpreter be forced to testify, reveal details?
- US govt shutdown now longest in history. How do you think it will end?
- After Comey firing FBI probed why Trump seemed to push Russian interests. OK?
- Do you think a border wall improves security, reduces illegal immigration?
- Major networks to air primetime Trump speech to nation on border: should ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...