- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- GOP pushes 'good guys with guns', wants to OK concealed carry across US. ...
- Charles Manson dead: can society avoid turning mass murderers into celebs?
- Texas driver sought by police for 'f*** you Trump' sticker. Violated any ...
- Trump says Texas church shooting an issue of mental health, not guns. Agree?
- Trump tweets that he wants death penalty for NY terror suspect. Do you agree?
- Will the #MeToo movement lead to lasting change in how women are treated?