- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- Principal suspended for saying not everyone believes Holocaust happened. ...
- Teen listed as sex offender for trading naked selfies with other teens. Fair?
- Should people convicted of marijuana crimes be freed, cleared when it's ...
- Is solitary confinement in prison equivalent to torture?
- Parkland deputy faces charges for not acting during school shooting. Fair?
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?