- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- Man mistakenly released from jail wins freedom after being model ...
- Arkansas goes ahead with executions: is lethal injection a humane way to do ...
- Killer livestreams murder: can Facebook prevent crimes from being broadcast?
- Homeowner told to remove Blue Lives Matter flag after racism complaints. ...
- New Russian law: first offense for 'minor' domestic abuse a misdemeanor. OK?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?