- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Beto O'rourke wants government-run mandatory buyback of assault rifles. ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?
- Elon Musk not guilty of libel for tweet calling cave rescuer 'pedo guy'. ...