- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- Do you believe black & white suspects receive equal treatment from the ...
- FL senate to pay $900K in sex harassment case. OK for taxpayers to foot bill?
- Accused rapist walks free after plea deal: should victim's assent be ...
- Woman fights to prevent rapist from seeing their child. Does he have rights?
- Should you be able to talk back to policemen without fear of consequences?
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos & wife divorcing. Should she get half the $137B ...