- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?
- 16-yr-old assaulted on video for wearing Make America Great hat. Hate crime?
- Democrats call for ICE to be disbanded: do you support the agency's work?
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...
- Would you break the law, risk jail to help family if you felt it was ...
- Papa John's CEO drops 'N' bomb, resigns. Can white people ever use the word?