- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
The Times of Israel more than a year agoPalestinian prisoners stand at the top of their society's political agenda, in both Gaza and the West Bank. But little is known about what motivates some Palestinians to join terrorist groups and reach leadership positions, and even less is known about how their experiences in jail can affect their ideological outlook. ... Read more
- Police shaming suspects with FB posts of their arrests, mugshots. Is that OK?
- Dubai launches robo-police cars. Would you prefer Robocops over human police?
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?
- Cosby's wife slams prosecutors, media after mistrial: was he unfairly ...
- Cop acquitted in Castile shooting. Has Blacklivesmatter movement helped ...
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?