- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 47
MSNBC more than a year agoBeck Diefenbach / Reuters The sun sets on the entrance sign at Facebook's headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif. By Roland Jones, NBC News With Facebook’s stock price hitting new lows daily, criticism of the social network’s founder and Chief Executive Mark ... Read more
- Is conflict between humans and AI inevitable and if so, how will it end?
- Video game sporting fills stadiums, aims for 2024 Olympics. Is esport a ...
- Facebook ex-privacy chief: they won't protect your data, don't care. Do you?
- Google Assistant gets more 'human': will people develop relationships with ...
- New iPhone X features facial recognition access, $999 price tag. Want one?
- Trump wants to send astronauts to the moon: should US invest billions to do ...