- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 47
MSNBC more than a year agoBeck Diefenbach / Reuters The sun sets on the entrance sign at Facebook's headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif. By Roland Jones, NBC News With Facebook’s stock price hitting new lows daily, criticism of the social network’s founder and Chief Executive Mark ... Read more
- Google Assistant gets more 'human': will people develop relationships with ...
- New iPhone X features facial recognition access, $999 price tag. Want one?
- Elon Musk keeps warning on AI: far greater threat than N. Korea. Do you ...
- Smartphones, social media shaping the next generation. Good or bad influence?
- Company implants microchips in employees: would you agree if it had benefits?
- Elon Musk plans Mars landing by 2022, then colony. Would you leave the Earth?