- Comments: 20 |
- Votes: 6
The Washington Post 2M agoAmong the 21 candidates seeking the Democratic nomination, virtually every ethnic, religious and sexual identity is represented. There's a gay man, six women, three African Americans, a Chinese American, multiple Catholics and Protestants, even a Hindu. (Hindus are 0.7 percent of the population.) But there is one conspicuous absence: Not a single candidate publicly identifies as an atheist. That's not to say they are all religious believers. But if they aren't, they are keeping it to themselves. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-people Ready 40% - Convince Me 0% - N-taboo For Many 60%
- Trump to minority congresswomen: go fix problems where you came from. Racist?
- Russia-Trump collusion not an issue for Democrats on campaign trail-is it ...
- Pence sees shocking conditions at migrant detention centers, blames ...
- Do you have a problem with Trump profiting from his businesses while ...
- Study finds link between genetics, party: could your politics be hereditary?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...