- Comments: 11 |
- Votes: 16
The Atlantic about 1M agoOn april 24, 2017, a 28-year-old-man met an 11-year-old girl in a park in Montmagny, just north of Paris, after which, he took her home where he had oral and vaginal sex with her. When it was over, the girl called her mother and described what had happened, and her mother called the police. "She thought … that she didn't have the right to protest, that it wouldn't make any difference," the mother told Mediapart, a French investigative site which first reported on the allegations of the case. The accusations were of an adult raping a child-a crime that, in France, can lead to a 20-year prison sentence for the perpetrator when the victim is 15 or younger. ... Read more
Results in this view: Under 16 63% - Under 18 13% - 18 And Up 25% - No Official Age 0%
- How would you react if your partner proposed you have an open relationship?
- MLK shot 50 yrs ago-has situation of blacks in US improved significantly ...
- More couples avoiding marriage: still best option for a lasting relationship?
- Saints cheerleader claims discrimination-football cheerleading: sexy or ...
- March for Our Lives gets hundreds of thousands on streets: do you support ...
- Philly police chief says cops who arrested Starbucks 'trespassers' did job. ...