- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 287
New York Daily News more than a year agoThird-party candidates Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode are blips in the presidential race. They have little money, aren't on stage for presidential debates and barely register in the polls. - when survey takers even bother to list them as options. Yet in a tight race between Democratic President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney that likely will be won or lost at the margins, even blips can be a big deal. ... Read more
- Trump launching 'Keep America Great' 2020 campaign: kept promises to voters?
- Trump would listen to foreign intel agents if they had dirt on opponents. OK?
- Political correctness 'a cancer on progressivism'. Backlash outweighs ...
- 21 Democratic candidates-not one open atheist: would an atheist be able to ...
- Trump admin pushing hard to add citizenship question to census. Do you agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...