- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 287
New York Daily News more than a year agoThird-party candidates Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode are blips in the presidential race. They have little money, aren't on stage for presidential debates and barely register in the polls. - when survey takers even bother to list them as options. Yet in a tight race between Democratic President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney that likely will be won or lost at the margins, even blips can be a big deal. ... Read more
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- El Paso shooter posted anti-Latino manifesto: does Trump share ...
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...