- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 57
Daily Mail - UK more than a year agoDavid Cameron yesterday gave his strongest backing yet to a referendum on Britain's future in the European Union. The Prime Minister surprised colleagues by describing a public vote as the 'cleanest, neatest, simplest and most sensible' way to obtain the 'fresh consent' of the British people for EU membership. ... Read more
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?
- EU President: rising populism, nationalism may end EU within 10 years. Agree?
- Merkel beats Greece, then makes immigrant girl cry. Is German leader too ...
- Greeks furious as bailout deal may require sale of islands, antiquities. ...
- Should US step in with a plan to help Greece avoid more austerity, ...
- New Polish law makes calling Nazi death camps 'Polish' a crime. Is that OK?