- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 1793
Huffington Post more than a year agoThe war on drugs has had a devastating impact in the U.S. Yet, as Republicans and Democrats gather at their national conventions, neither party has taken a strong stand on the critical need to support drug policy reform. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- New AI can predict if you're a shoplifter. Should AI be used to prevent ...
- Dad critically wounds daughter during gun safety lesson: when is it too ...
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?
- 'Red Flag' laws let police seize guns if you're deemed to be a danger. ...
- Sanders: felons in jail should be allowed to vote from behind bars. Agree?
- 'Sexless marriage' is a top google search-is infidelity OK when there's no ...