- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 1793
Huffington Post more than a year agoThe war on drugs has had a devastating impact in the U.S. Yet, as Republicans and Democrats gather at their national conventions, neither party has taken a strong stand on the critical need to support drug policy reform. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Justice Dept. wants power to detain people without trial during emergency. ...
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Beto O'rourke wants government-run mandatory buyback of assault rifles. ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Woman who called 911 on black man who asked her to leash her dog fired. ...