- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 1793
Huffington Post more than a year agoThe war on drugs has had a devastating impact in the U.S. Yet, as Republicans and Democrats gather at their national conventions, neither party has taken a strong stand on the critical need to support drug policy reform. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Court affirms woman's right to flash middle finger at cop after ticket. ...
- Court says gunmaker can be sued over Newton school shooting: makes sense?
- New Russian law sets fines, jail time for fake news, disrespecting state. ...
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?
- Topless activists arrested: should women be allowed to show breasts in ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...