- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 1793
Huffington Post more than a year agoThe war on drugs has had a devastating impact in the U.S. Yet, as Republicans and Democrats gather at their national conventions, neither party has taken a strong stand on the critical need to support drug policy reform. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?
- Gun license/permit needed for open carry in only 15 states. Require ...
- Only 13% of US police are female-would more policewomen make communities ...
- Father charged with manslaughter after twins die in hot car. Accident or ...
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?