- Comments: 21 |
- Votes: 4
CNBC about 1M agoThree Democratic senators are asking the White House for a raft of information to justify what they called the "outrageous" decision to have the next G-7 summit held at President Donald Trump's Miami golf resort. But even as they did so, a Republican senator said that the decision to have Trump National Doral Miami, which is owned by the president's company, host the conference of world leaders shows Trump's "integrity." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-transparent 0% - Convince Me 20% - N-bad Idea 0% - N-illegal 80%
- Retirement dying: when you reach retirement age will you stop working?
- Facebook launching its own currency: should tech giants be able to do that?
- Should there be a new wealth tax on billionaires to address income ...
- Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg: 'no one deserves to have that much money.' ...
- 'Extinction Rebellion' protest draw wrath from stranded commuters. Good ...
- Should Western museums return artifacts to the countries they were taken ...