- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
Global Post more than a year agoWhat do you think? It wasn't all bad, and it certainly wasn't all good, but 2012 was a big year for news makers and game changers. From the man who won one of the tightest US presidential races in decades, to the head of state whose tenure has been marke ... Read more
- France debates adding official age of consent for sex: what should the law ...
- International Women's Day: do you consider yourself a feminist?
- 17 dead in new school shooting: what must be done to prevent the next ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?
- Steep drop in % of teens having sex, pregnancies. What's the main reason?
- Trump wants death penalty for drug traffickers to stem opioid epidemic: ...