- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
Global Post more than a year agoWhat do you think? It wasn't all bad, and it certainly wasn't all good, but 2012 was a big year for news makers and game changers. From the man who won one of the tightest US presidential races in decades, to the head of state whose tenure has been marke ... Read more
- Zuckerberg backtracks on holocaust deniers' right to post-should FB block ...
- Does the United States need more patriotism?
- Papa John's CEO drops 'N' bomb, resigns. Can white people ever use the word?
- #MeToo makes Henry Cavill scared to date: don't want to be called rapist. ...
- Should white supremacists be allowed to work in sensitive government jobs?
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?